Thursday, November 4, 2010

Putting Stuff Together

Tonight will be a short but sweet/bittersweet post.

RJ, tonight I put together your first official toy. It is a chair that will rock you and hopefully calm, soothe and relax you as well as entertain you in your early development.

You will never probably realize this until you are much older. I am not good at putting stuff together. This kind of stuff to this point in my life, has been the bane of my existance. I pray that you will be better at this kind of thing than I am. You could not possibly understand what a curse/blessing this is for me. I hope that one day you will get the opportunity to do the same, I hope you will be better at than I am, and I hope one day you realize the love I put into trying to do this, no matter how bad I may be at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment