Friday, August 17, 2012

Always Expect More

RJ,

We have lots to cover since last I blogged.

I will cover more of that at another time. If you are like me, you will always want more, and expect more. There is nothing wrong with that. Never settle for less. My hope for you is that you find out what you want to do with your life early on and are able to pursue it.

My hope is you find your passion, your dreams, and you do whatever you must do to make those dreams come true. If there is one lesson you learn from me, I hope that is it.

Don't let anyone tell you, that you can't achieve your dreams. Don't let anyone tell you your dreams and goals are unreachable. You can do whatever you want if you set your mind to it, and I hope that is something you learn early on in life.

 I wish for you a life without thinking what could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment