Sunday, November 18, 2012

2 Years Already

RJ,

It is very hard to believe that you are two years old. We celelbrated your birthday on October 17th, and your homecoming on November 6th.

You have turned our lives upside down. I now know much more about the Wiggles than I ever thought I would. You love the Big Red Car, you stand in front of the TV and say Car Car Car, and point to the DVD player. You also still like Elmo and Ernie on Sesame Street, along with Caillou on Sprout.

Your speech is getting better and you are saying more and more words. We can't always understand you, wich gets you frustrated at times, but you do manage usually to get your point across.

You continually surprise every day with what you know. Tonight you started playing duck-duck-goose which we didn't even know you knew how to play, you must have learned it in daycare.

Every day you continue to challenge me to be better than I think I ever can be. You are such a smart little boy, too smart for my own good. You are getting around quite well now, able to get up and down the furniture, you have no fear, often falling down, bumping your head and laughing about it.

You continue to be such a pleasant young boy, you waive to people you see, you love to laugh and make others laugh.

You are such a blessing to everyone that you encounter. Again, I have said this before and I will say it again, you have no idea the impact you have made on our family and friends, and I do not think you will ever realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment